We want to see a world:
- in which the internet brings communities together, both locally and globally;
- in which good architecture comes together with powerful designs to make the World Wide Web an interesting, informative, and profitable tool to use;
- in which good design principles enable access to information and services for all;
- which strives to bridge the divide between rich and poor;
- which provides free access to knowledge and skills in web design and programming.
In all our dealings with our clients and staff, we aim to do the following:
- provide web services for those taking the first steps into web presence;
- support, develop and enhance web communities;
- educate in web design and programming methods and principles;
- provide opportunity for young and talented web designers, programmers and administrators to gain experience in a commercial and international setting;
- conform to international and professional standards of web design, accessibility, and business ethics.